Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Victime a la mode

Tie-dye day 1:


Tie-dye day 2:


Tie-dye day 3:


It was a lot more work than I originally expected.  So totally worth it.  I officially love this shirt.

I also love my job.  This is pretty much why:


Announcement: If I pass you in the hall, you should not feel the need to talk to me, nod at me, or in any other way acknowledge my presence.  I'm cool with the awkward silence as we both stare at the ground.  On the other hand, don't mumble responses to my awkward questions in the elevator.  There are four mirrors.  We can't avoid each other for very long.

Thursday and Friday, I'm going to learn fancy things about computers and html and the like.  Expect this place to start looking pretty snazzy.

Update 11:38 p.m.: I'm bringing back something that I did when I had a blog back in highschool.  Hello, Ida!



Almost as old, Quentin Michael Ruiz-Esparza turns 23 today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

snaz this bad boy up

Maryanna said...

I didn't know his middle name was Michael.

 
Welcome to the real world - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger