Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Of Work and Of Play

BH: *coughs*
BP: I need to talk to you before you die.
BH: What do you need?
BP: What would you think if you worked in an office like this?
BH: I *do* work in an office like this.

Burger King has been scaring me lately.  I find both of these incredibly disturbing:



I'm enjoying the mac I've been using at work.  After putting all of this information into xml, I went to copy it, and I was reminded of the difference between ctrl+c on a PC and ctrl+c on a mac.  And there went a half hour's work.

Announcement: When I get married, I'll tell you.  Until then, stop asking.

P.S.  Follow me.  It makes me feel good.

1 comment:

hanley said...

you sound like a college graduate... i don't get most of these posts! haha i like what you named it though- you're so clever!

 
Welcome to the real world - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger